  • Candy Lind
    May 3, 2005
      <julieperrine@f...> wrote:
      > Gang,
      > JNJWalla put a lot of effort into designing the Geobowling event
      that just got cancelled due to lack of signup. I KNOW first hand that
      everyone likes to make up their minds at the last minute, but if you
      all realized what a lot of effort it is to put something like this
      together, you would know that John and Judy deserved more response
      than they got.

      To tell you the truth, I've been just plain too busy to even look at
      this and didn't realize it was a team thing and that you had to sign
      up. I'm sorry, J&J! Entirely MY BAD.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic