11433Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] WHAT HAPPENED, GEOCACHERS????????

  • Randell Pitts
    May 2, 2005
      Working that day.

      Perrine Julie-ra5686 <julieperrine@...> wrote:
      Gang,
      JNJWalla put a lot of effort into designing the Geobowling event that just got cancelled due to lack of signup.  I KNOW first hand that everyone likes to make up their minds at the last minute, but if you all realized what a lot of effort it is to put something like this together, you would know that John and Judy deserved more response than they got.

      I'm sure this was going to be a fun event, and I'm POSITIVE many of you were planning on coming but just hadn't signed up yet.

      I want to make sure people who want to plan events FOR ALL OF US don't get discouraged, so I'm going to ask you to tell me:

      What prevented you from signing up, if you were thinking about coming?

      I'm going to list some reasons, but I'd really like it if you would post a note with a brief message that would help us keep these events alive.

      I don't know anybody to form a team.

      I'm not sure how to play.

      All day is too long.

      I can't afford it.

      I just forgot.

      I was waiting until the last minute, but I was really intending to come.

      Hiding something in advance was more than I wanted to do.

      What else???????