      From: wendy and james [mailto:wolf_n_wendy@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:18 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: basic geocaching literature

      That is very cool that you are doing that for kids.  The only problem
      I have seen any problem with lately is people putting bubble gum in
      cache containers in this area.  The big concern of course is someone
      actually deciding to eat a peice of gum an anonymous person leaves
      behind.  I have been discarding of any of it I have come across.  Has
      anyone else seen similar problem items showing up lately?

      James

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic