10877Re: Newbie here

  • jwillis44
    Mar 2, 2005
      Thanks all for the info! I wasn't able to find a 60 or 76CS to look
      at but did find a eTrex Legend C at a good price. By the time I
      think I might have figured out how to use it, it got dark
      yesterday. Of course we were supposedly standing on top of the
      cache but it'll make things easy to get it next time. Found another
      earlier in the day so yesterday was a success.

      I woke up to rain in the middle of the night and my first thought
      was no caching today. Looks like I'm hooked.
    • Show all 45 messages in this topic