      From: Karen [mailto:karenj@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 1:15 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TerraCaching - Rolling Rocks

      OK so I found my first cache via TerraCaching and logged it.  But the wierd thing, is my log is not showing up!

      Grrrrrr every single time I go to that site I get lost or mess up or somehing.  So..... if you are looking for "Rock On"  TCW4 - I have it and will place an TRY to log it today - but who knows if my log will show up.

      PS I also have The Rock that Rolls.

      -Tropical Diva

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic