10515Please take time to Vote in the 2004 Austin Cache Awards!

  • Scott Robuck
    Jan 29, 2005

      The voting ballot for the 2004 Austin Cache Awards is ready for voting.  Please take time to preview the ballot now and make a to-do list if the caches you haven’t yet visited.  The voting will be open for 3 weeks which should give you enough time to visit all the caches that have been nominated.  Remember, it’s hard to pick a best if you haven’t visited the caches listed.

      Click the Awards link at http://www.lonestargeocaching.com/home.php

      Once you have visited all the caches you wish to vote on, come back to the Lone Star Geocaching website and place your vote.  I assure you that voting will only take 2 minutes of your time.  All you have to do is click a cache in each category you wish to vote in.  A copy of your vote will be emailed to you.  I will send several reminders over the next few weeks before the deadline.  The winners will be announced at the Austin Cache Awards event to be held on either February 26th or 27th at a yet to be determined location.  It will be posted as an event on geocaching.com.

      Scott Robuck

      Team GeoDillo

      N 30° 12.4'

      W 97° 50.4'