10154RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Caches you are missing...

  • Grajek
    Jan 3, 2005
      Not me I am out of GC.com. All my caches are archived and they refused
      to take them off the site. Not sure why, Smiley thing I am sure. If
      there is a group going out caching and they are GCers then I am still
      in. I just like to be outdoors having fun. I have just made the decision
      to direct my energies getting Terracaching.com improved and bigger.
      Texas and Austin have a lot of caches over there and there are more
      everyday. I approve at least 2 - 3 caches a day. I get notices of at
      least 1 - 2 new caches in my area a day. May take awhile but I am having
      fun again and there is no conflict so far and everyone seems more than
      willing to discuss changes and ideas and not just say "NO... The
      guidelines say.... 'Bell and Whistles', blah blah blah"

      The opened mindedness over here is unreal. I have never seen anything
      like it.

      For everyone on CG.com, Have fun above all else. Like my god fearing
      Grandmother use to tell me, "Don’t let the F%#ckers get you down..." :-)