10153Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Caches you are missing...

  • lowracer
    Jan 3, 2005
      I'm totally off GC.com. I had them cancel my account. I don't place
      any new caches there. All my GC.com caches are archived and I'm in the
      process of picking them up, rescuing the travel bugs, and recycling the
      swag into new terracaches.

      -mark.

      On Jan 3, 2005, at 11:10 PM, Anthony And Lynn wrote:

      > I was just wondering if you guys will completely
      > stop posting new caches on GC.com, and if you guys will continue to
      > maintain
      > the caches you have already placed and posted on GC.com.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic