      From: Lowracer [mailto:lowracer@...]
      Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 10:57 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Caches you are missing...

      You do not have to be a premium member to download GPX files of multiple
      caches right off the site. However, if you want the text of the cache
      description and the text of the last several logs to be in that GPX file,
      then you need to pay. It is quite possible to go caching without the
      description and the logs. As for me, even though I'm out of work I had no
      problem scraping together $3 in nickels and dimes and pennies just to try it
      out for several weeks.

      A lot of these questions can be answered by just signing up on the site and
      poking around. It's OK, you won't be put on a GC.com blacklist... You
      don't have to revoke your GC.com membership to try terracaching, and you
      just might like it! ;-)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Randell Pitts"