10151Re: Caches you are missing...

  • Lowracer
    Jan 3, 2005
      You do not have to be a premium member to download GPX files of
      multiple caches right off the site. However, if you want the text of
      the cache description and the text of the last several logs to be in
      that GPX file, then you need to pay. It is quite possible to go
      caching without the description and the logs. As for me, even though
      I'm out of work I had no problem scraping together $3 in nickels and
      dimes and pennies just to try it out for several weeks.

      A lot of these questions can be answered by just signing up on the
      site and poking around. It's OK, you won't be put on a GC.com
      blacklist... You don't have to revoke your GC.com membership to try
      terracaching, and you just might like it! ;-)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Randell Pitts"
      <agfltmedic@y...> wrote:
      > Mark,
      >

      > Do you have to be a premium TC member for this, or are basic members
      allowed
      > to access? I'll admit that I have not investigated this yet.
      >

      > Randell
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic