100Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Source for 50 cal AMMO boxes in Austin?

  • Roger Banks
    Sep 3, 2002
      The SAXET Gun show
      <http://saxetshows.com/_schedule.htm> will be in town
      on the 21-22 There is usually a booth with all kinds
      of ammon cans. Last time I got some, the 50cal were 6
      bucks apiece.

      -- Roger

      --- Hunter Arend <TIKIMAN@...> wrote:
      > Northern Tool supply in San Antonio has a ton in all
      > shapes and sizes. I
      > only know this because I was there a few days ago.
      >
      > Later,
      > TikimanHSA

      =====
      Uncle Rojelio