FOR SALE - GE washing machine - not even 4 years old - Waynesboro, PA

  • SL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 11:18 AM
      This is not even 4 years old, and is a very nice washing machine. Still have the original sales receipt, purchased at Lowe's. We needed a bigger one and it was just serviced yesterday by GE, no problems detected period. We need this gone since we already got delivery of the new one. It has a lot of features and was in the top 3 of these models for reliability and such. Has temp controls, load size controls, and other controls as well. White in color. Asking $275.

      Model # WJRE5550H1WW
      Serial# DS110640G

      Hydro Wave quiet wash system

      Comes with washer hose and connection, and user manual