For sale: Rabbit cages

  • hateshousework1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      Stackable rabbit cages (some are double cages and some are
      single).......portable rabbit carriers.......also have feeders,
      nesting boxes, and water bottles and a cart used to haul carriers to
      and from the shows from our vehicle. We used to have show rabbits
      but have not had them for years now. It is time to get rid of the
      cages to make room in my shed. It all needs to be cleaned. Make me
      an offer on one or all. I'm in the Tower City area.

      Thanks,