FS: combat boots- Gardners/near Adams/Cumberland co. line

  • Patti Kaas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      3) dessert brown lace up combat boots Men's 10 1/2 wide, barely worn, didn't
      fit hubbies feet right $10 OBO

      Make an offer on any of these items & we'll consider. Located in Gardners
      (17324) in Adams County but could possibly meet in Gettysburg. If you want
      pictures, just contact me & I'll email. You are welcome to come look at the
      items with no obligation to purchase.