FS: Dover Roaster oven,

  • Jackie Dove ind Chocolatier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2008
      This has been used twice. We have had it for two years and only used it twice, it is just too big for us. It is like new and is very nice. The one I am selling is a Rival, but looks just like this one.
      Preference will be given to the first person that can pick it up. I would really like to get rid of this stuff, this weekend.

      If you have a larger family, this would be perfect. These retail for about $70,
      I am asking $20

      Jackie Markley - Dove Chocolate at Home ind. Team leader #5348
      717-292-0348 888-265-1098
      www.dovechocolateathome.com/jackie

      Two Sisters Gourmet
      www.twosistersgourmet.net/web/jmarkley

      ADAM LIVES
      A fund to help Adam and others like him, that are waiting on a kidney transplant.

      Quarter Auction on Sunday Aug 10th at 2pm, All proceeds go into the Adam Lives fund.
      Email me for tickets ahead of time.

      Also accepting donations of direct sales items to be raffled off, and donations of food for the snack bar that day.