Picnic!

  • T.R. Pinder, Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
      Let's set a time. I'm game for Saturday :)

      I might bake a cake (chocolate---it's the only mix in the house.) Not too crazy about my almond icing though that I have here...any suggestions?

      I can also put up a diary around Wednesday evening as well. I'm away from the office and home Wed night through Friday afternoon however.

      Pictures: Is everyone ok with pictures?
    • Beth Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
        I'm in ...the earlier in the afternoon the better...I gotta be at work in Lititz at by 4 pm.
        Let me know what ya want me to bring.
        Pics are good for me

        T.R. Pinder, Jr. wrote:
        Let's set a time. I'm game for Saturday :)

        I might bake a cake (chocolate---it's the only mix in the house.) Not too crazy about my almond icing though that I have here...any suggestions?

        I can also put up a diary around Wednesday evening as well. I'm away from the office and home Wed night through Friday afternoon however.

        Pictures: Is everyone ok with pictures?

      • Jenn
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
          --- In CentralPA_dailyKos@yahoogroups.com, "T.R. Pinder, Jr." <terry.pinder@...> wrote:

          > Let's set a time. I'm game for Saturday :)
          >
          > I might bake a cake (chocolate---it's the only mix in the house.) Not too
          > crazy about my almond icing though that I have here...any suggestions?
          >
          > I can also put up a diary around Wednesday evening as well. I'm away from
          > the office and home Wed night through Friday afternoon however.
          >
          > Pictures: Is everyone ok with pictures?

          Does noon sound good to everyone?

          Re: Food--I haven't confirmed yet whether they have grills. Anyone else know? If they do,
          I can bring burgers and dogs, if that is okay w/everyone. I can bring some chicken strips
          as well, if anyone is trying to be healthy :)

          Terry, if you're bringing cake, I'll be extremely happy no matter what icing is on it :)

          Pics are fine by me too.