Re: Introductions

  • Eleanor Hudson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
      I'm Eleanor, I'm in Shippensburg, for a while at least.  I've been hanging out on dkos for over a year now.

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
    • kosmonkeybiz
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2007
        Greetings, all -- monkeybiz here, with thanks to Terry for pointing
        out this group.

        I've been reading dkos since the spring of 2004, and finally signed up
        early that fall. Usual hangouts include Frankenoid's "Saturday Morning
        (Home and) Garden Blogging" and the "I Got the News Today" series,
        which I'm a part of.

        I'd be interested in a meetup, but would prefer one that happens in
        Lancaster. (I'm starting my eighth month of pregnancy and don't want
        to be too far away from the hospital; plus, my good-Dem MIL lives
        there, and she'd be interested in coming along.)

        Terry suggested a picnic in Long's Park, which is in Lancaster. We
        could also do a combo arrive-early-and-tour-Central-Market/
        come-later-and-picnic arrangement.

        Looking forward to meeting you someday, somewhere!

        Monkeybiz