Join me in New York City on July 10th

  • Jerry Policoff
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 11:53 AM

      For those of you who are not on Facebook or who otherwise may not be aware of our upcoming trip to New York City, please consider joining us.  This is your chance to visit and spend a day in the Big Apple for only $50, and a portion of that will help finance my campaign to Represent PA 41 in the Pennsylvania House.  This will be a comfortable air-conditioned bus equipped with a lavatory.

      Here are the details:

      DO AS YOU PLEASE... in NYC! Fundraising Trip for Policoff 41st Campaign

      Type:

      Causes - Fundraiser

      Saturday, July 10, 2010

      Time:

      6:45am - 10:30pm

      Location:

       NEW YORK CITY

      Description

      DO AS YOU PLEASE . . . in NYC!

      Join us on Saturday, July 10th

      To have fun and raise funds for Jerry Policoff’s campaign
      on a Day Trip to New York City!

      Cost: $50/person

      Make checks payable to “Policoff 41st”

      Reservations MUST be made by Tuesday, June 8th, so please book early!

      Call 717-299-3040 or email sbwlyall@... for more information.

      Mail checks to:
      Stacie Ritter, Treasurer
      4027 Cranberry Street
      Manheim, PA 17545

      Include your phone or email so your reservation can be confirmed.

      Here’s the schedule:

      6:45 a.m. – Board bus @ K-MART Shopping Center on the Fruitville Pike

      (First come, first seats; Same seats both directions)

      7:00 a.m. – Leave Lancaster

      10:30 a.m. – Drop off at Winter Garden Theatre in Theatre District

      10:30 a.m. – 6:45 p.m. – DO AS YOU PLEASE!

      6:45 p.m. – Be at Winter Garden Theatre

      7:00 p.m. – Bus leaves NYC

      10:30 p.m. – Arrive in Lancaster

      Jerry Policoff