Central PA Los Lobos Meet Up

  • Beth Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2009
      If you are getting this email it's because you are either on the Cenral
      PA Yahoo group of have expressed to me that you might be interested in
      joining us for a meet up planned for Sunday, 7/26 to go and see Los
      Lobos at Long's Park in Lancaster.
      I'm writing to get a better sense of who's planning to attend and for us
      to figure out if we should meet up at some other location and go to the
      park together or just figure a way to all meet up once at the park.
      Music starts at 7:30...I'd think getting there earlier is better but
      that's up to everyone...so chime in, where and when should we meet?
      Beth