FW: MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD TO EXPAND HEALTHCARE!

  • Jerry Policoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      InsurePANow!

      Governor Ed Rendell is pulling out all the stops to ram through his health care bill which he deceptively and dishonestly calls “Cover all Pennsylvanians” even though his own spokespeople are admitting that it will probablly extend [minimal] insurance coverage to only about 400,000 of Pennsylvania’s approximately 1.4 million uninsured while doing absolutely nothing for Pennsylvania’s millions of underinsured.  He has managed to come up withj some funding which he hopes will help him finesse this past the legislature, and this e-mail his surrogates sent out today clearly is aimed at helping him pull it off.

      Don’t be fooled.  The Family and Business Healthcare Security Act (SB 300 and HB 1660) is the only bill that will bring comprehensive, affordable health care to every man, woman and child in Pennsylvania (www.healthcare4ALLPA.org).  We need to act now if we are to pass single-payer health care in Pennsylvania.  The alternative is the Rendell plan which will leave the corrupt and greedy for-profit insurance companies in charge while leaving millions on Pennsylvanians uninsured or underinsured.