Regal Movie Theater - Summer Express

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      In the past these movies have been free - this summer they are not but are
      $1 per person. Still not bad. Concessions are regular price. The only cinema
      in Maine participating is the one in Augusta. Every Tuesday & Wednesday they
      are showing a G or PG rate movie. Same ones both days. Here's the list for
      this summer:

      6/28-6/29 (10am)
      RAMONA & BEEZUS
      YOGI BEAR
      7/5-7/6 (10am)
      CHARLOTTE'S WEB
      MONSTERS VS. ALIENS
      7/12-7/13 (10am)
      PLANET 51
      TALE OF DESPEREAUX
      7/19-7/20 (10am)
      DESPICABLE ME
      GULLIVERS TRAVEL
      7/26-7/27 (10am)
      CHRONICLES OF NARNIA
      CLOUDY W/ MEATBALLS
      8/2-8/3 (10am)
      ALPHA AND OMEGA
      MARMADUKE
      8/9-8/10 (10am)
      MEGAMIND
      NANNY MCPHEE RETURNS
      8/16-8/17 (10am)
      CATS AND DOGS: REVENGE
      LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS
      8/23-8/24 (10am)
      HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
      KARATE KID

      Not sure if we'll make any or not, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up.
      :-)