Interest? Field Trip opportunity

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 2:12 PM
      I am looking to put together a group to visit the Orono Bog Boardwalk in
      just a couple of weeks - Monday, June 6th is the hoped for date. Before I
      email to get a guided tour set up, I wanted to see how many people might be
      interested.

      I do not know the cost (if any) at this point. However, we did a guided tour
      here about four years ago and it was FANTASTIC! My hope is to do another one
      in the fall when things have changed again.

      Here's the website if you have never been and want to see what it is all
      about: http://www.oronobogwalk.org/

      <http://www.oronobogwalk.org/>If you might be interested for June 6th
      (Monday), then just chime in so I can give them an estimate of numbers.
      Thanks!