Re: [cbccoop] Diver Ed in Bar Harbor - CHANGE!!!!
- Looks like we're going to have to cancel the trip for this year. The days just
don't seem to be working, since some have MOPS Wednesday and others can't go
Maybe this fall or next spring we can attempt it again.
From: Jenny Long <jennlyn2@...>
To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Sent: Wed, May 25, 2011 1:28:33 PM
Subject: Re: [cbccoop] Diver Ed in Bar Harbor - CHANGE!!!!
June 1st would work for me june 3 I cannot go I work. let me know what do you
all decide. ThanksJen
From: Amanda Bolduc <bsbolduc@...>
To: CBC Co-op <firstname.lastname@example.org>; "CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com"
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 8:24 AM
Subject: [cbccoop] Diver Ed in Bar Harbor - CHANGE!!!!
As of now I've only had 14 people sign up for the trip to Bar Harbor this
Friday, May 27th. I spoke with Diver Ed about the numbers and it won't
substantiate a trip this Friday. BUT he is willing to allow our group to go with
a public trip next Wednesday or Friday at 1:30 for the same cost of a group
Therefore, I wanted to know if anyone else may be interested in attending those
Currently signed up for trip:
Please let me know if you could go either June 1st or 3rd. I know that June 1st
is MOPS so we may want to focus in on Friday June 3rd.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]