Diver Ed in Bar Harbor

  • Amanda Bolduc
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2011
      I'm sending an email to see who might be interested in going to Bar Harbor to
      the College of the Atlantic to see Diver Ed. I was able to secure the date of
      May 27 at 1:30pm for our group. The rate would be $15/person. I will provide a
      link for each to check out his website: http://divered.com/

      My family went 2 years ago to see him and we can't wait to go again!! Diver Ed
      has a unique boating excursion where he has an underwater theatre and hands-on
      learning. He is EXTREMELY funny and narrates during his dive underwater on a
      search for sea creatures. While you're dry on the boat you can hear and see what
      he's doing, with his assistant "mini Ed". He then brings all the sea creatures
      up to the boat and teaches the children about each one and puts them in a touch
      tank for all to handle.

      This is a highly interactive, comical experience that will entertain and educate
      from age 2 to 100.

      Please let me know if you are interested in going. We will need to have at
      least 35 students/adults for the boat to set sail!!

      Thanks,
      Amanda

    • Marcia Nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2011
        Thanks Amanda! The Nelson's would like to go to that, so that would be 4 of us.

        Also, I just read something at Awana tonight about co-op and I was not aware the
        LC Bates sessions were $4 each session (I thought it was total) so I owe some
        money. I apologize for that.

        Marcia