First Meeting

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2009
      It looks like afternoons work best - with or without kiddos. I'm wondering
      how a Sunday afternoon would work for folks. We could bring bag lunch & meet
      right after church. Is this Sunday too quick? The Sunday after is Labor Day
      weekend so not sure how that works for folks. Dads would be welcomed to
      stay. Mine probably wouldn't but that's okay as I'll send the boys home with
      him.
      Let me know & we'll get planning this! I have a bunch of ideas for fun
      trips! ;-)

      For those who do not attend Crossroads, we'd plan to meet there at
      12:30ish.

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]

    • Vicki Merrill
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2009
        Lisa, since Dana is only home on weekends, I will not be able to attend the meetings, but please keep us informed via email of what happens?? Thanks! Vicki

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 2009
          Actually, as I was driving home from groceries tonight I realized I can't do
          after church on Sunday. I'm gone all day Saturday so I need to go clean
          Bob's grandmother's house after church. I clean for every week & trust me it
          needs it (she has a "yappy" dog that isn't housebroken - 'nuff said right?).
          So...Plan B....I'll pick a day next week after I look at my schedule to see
          what will work. If you have a preference - speak up now! ;-) It did seem
          that afternoons work the best. If I do an afternoon, it may be later since I
          have Holly & Henry & I need them to nap.
          Lisa

          On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Vicki Merrill <memoriesmatter@...>wrote:

          > Lisa, since Dana is only home on weekends, I will not be able to attend the
          > meetings, but please keep us informed via email of what happens?? Thanks!
          > Vicki

        • Vicki Merrill
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
            Friday is our only busy afternoon. We host the online games for the HOAC co-ops, and Dana comes home! :)

            Just realized Holly and Henry are Dana's cousins kiddos! Small world!

            Actually, as I was driving home from groceries tonight I realized I can't do
            after church on Sunday. I'm gone all day Saturday so I need to go clean
            Bob's grandmother's house after church. I clean for every week & trust me it
            needs it (she has a "yappy" dog that isn't housebroken - 'nuff said right?).
            So...Plan B....I'll pick a day next week after I look at my schedule to see
            what will work. If you have a preference - speak up now! ;-) It did seem
            that afternoons work the best. If I do an afternoon, it may be later since I
            have Holly & Henry & I need them to nap.
            Lisa

            On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Vicki Merrill <memoriesmatter@...>wrote:

            > Lisa, since Dana is only home on weekends, I will not be able to attend the
            > meetings, but please keep us informed via email of what happens?? Thanks!
            > Vicki

          • Sarah Cook
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 27, 2009
              Any afternoon works for us!