Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Maine Wildlife Park - Update

  • brookelynde@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
      I'll take the extra ticket, Lisa! Who do I contact about an extra ticket for me?

      Brooke Hebert

      Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry� smartphone

      Date: Thursday, May 12th
      Time: 11am (plan to be in the parking lot by 10:45 - we HAVE to enter as a
      group so please be there on time - I will be entering with all who are there
      just before 11.....)
      Class: 11am-11:45 - Meet a Live Bald Eagle
      Cost: All adults - $5 each. Please try to have exact change for me to make
      things move fast and easy. Thanks!

      After the class we are free to explore the park. Please plan to bring a
      picnic lunch. There is no place in the park to buy lunch but they do have
      snacky things there.

      Those who have committed to coming:

      Myself + 3 children
      Beth H. + 1 child
      Berta L. + 7 children
      Monica B. (& Hubby) + 3 children
      Vicki M. + 6 children (+ 2 yr. old)
      Jen F. + 2 children (+ 1 yr. old)
      Amy T. + 2 children
      Sarah C. + 1 child
      Jenny L. + 1 child
      Liz C. + 2 children
      Marcia N. + 3 children
      Deb S. (& Hubby) + 1 child
      Joanne C. + 2 children
      Kathy T. + 5 children

      We have 16 adults and 39 children.

      I just realized I mistakenly counted Vicki's youngest so I do still have ONE
      pass left. Any takers?

      Thanks all - See you soon!

      I am also planning a trip (most likely late April) the Augusta. Details
      forthcoming!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
        I'll add you Brooke. You are fine to come along - it's just $5 for you. All
        kids are expected to have a parent with them. ;-)

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
          Sweet! Thanks Lisa!