Maine Wildlife Park - Update

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2011
      Hi all! I just wanted to let you all know that all 40 of the free passes I
      have for this class/outing are spoken for. This doesn't mean you still can't
      join us, but I will need to know ASAP if that is the case. Anyone above and
      beyond the 40 children I currently have signed up would need to pay $5/child
      (children 3 & under are free). I will need to double check that there is
      room in the class as well. Also, if you have asked for free passes and
      CAN'T go, please also let me know ASAP so I can pass those along or release
      them for others to use.

      Date: Thursday, May 12th
      Time: 11am (plan to be in the parking lot by 10:45 - we HAVE to enter as a
      group so please be there on time - I will be entering with all who are there
      just before 11.....)
      Class: 11am-11:45 - Meet a Live Bald Eagle
      Cost: All adults - $5 each. Please try to have exact change for me to make
      things move fast and easy. Thanks!

      After the class we are free to explore the park. Please plan to bring a
      picnic lunch. There is no place in the park to buy lunch but they do have
      snacky things there.

      Those who have committed to coming:

      Myself + 3 children
      Beth H. + 1 child
      Berta L. + 7 children
      Monica B. (& Hubby) + 3 children
      Vicki M. + 6 children (+ 2 yr. old)
      Jen F. + 2 children (+ 1 yr. old)
      Amy T. + 2 children
      Sarah C. + 1 child
      Jenny L. + 1 child
      Liz C. + 2 children
      Marcia N. + 3 children
      Deb S. (& Hubby) + 1 child
      Joanne C. + 2 children
      Kathy T. + 5 children

      We have 16 adults and 39 children.

      I just realized I mistakenly counted Vicki's youngest so I do still have ONE
      pass left. Any takers?

      Thanks all - See you soon!

      I am also planning a trip (most likely late April) the Augusta. Details
      forthcoming!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
        I'll take the extra ticket, Lisa! Who do I contact about an extra ticket for me?

        Brooke Hebert

        Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry� smartphone

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
          I'll add you Brooke. You are fine to come along - it's just $5 for you. All
          kids are expected to have a parent with them. ;-)

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
            Sweet! Thanks Lisa!