Bowling

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008

      Shelly Zoebisch & I are going bowling on Friday. We're aiming for 1pm. I need to call & verify this but that is what we talked about today. We're going to be splitting a lane. We'll be doing the family bowl which is $30 for 1-1/2 hours of bowling, shoes, large pizza, pitcher of soda & I think a round of indoor mini-golf. If anyone else would like to join us, you are welcomed to. We're bowling in Skowhegan at Ken's Celebration Center on Rt. 201. Each family bowl includes six bowlers so feel free to find someone to split the lane cost with you as we are doing. We thinking of trying to do this every other week for the next couple of months.

      My Project 365 blog: http://berry365photoblog.blogspot.com/

      --
      Lisa in ME [luvtoskrap@...]
      My Project 365 blog: http://berry365photoblog.blogspot.com/