Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Re: I'm the only one talking so....

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2009
      Kimberly - welcome! I know you joined up after I sent out the notice. Some
      of us are heading south to the Maine Wildlife Park on Monday as our school
      kick-off. I'm trying to put together a group of 15 so we can get the
      discounted rate. I have 12 at this point. Kids under 3 are free (or maybe
      4). You can see info here:

      On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 3:50 PM, kscme <kscme@...> wrote:

      > --- In CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I thought it might be nice if we all did an "introduction" post. Just hit
      > > "reply" & answer these questions.....
      > > First name: Kimberly
      > > Child(ren)'s name(s) & age(s): Eli is 6 and Colby is 19 months
      > > Years you've homeschooled: this is our first year
      > > What town do you live in: Madison
      > > Anything else you want to add...We're looking forward to meeting other
      > homeschoolers. We're starting school on Monday and Eli is super excited!

    • Jenny Long
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27, 2009
        Hi Lisa,
        We will be there we will meet you down in Gray at 1000
        Thanks for the invite
        Jenny

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CBChomesch oolersME/ message/79

        <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CBChomesch oolersME/ message/79>Lisa