Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Support Group?

  • Amanda Bolduc
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 23, 2011
      I like the sound of that!!

      ________________________________
      From: Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...>
      To: CBChomeschoolersME <CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com>; wmh
      <WMH@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, March 21, 2011 9:55:26 PM
      Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] Support Group?

      I had the idea (and even the approval) to have a monthly support group
      meeting at Crossroads Bible Church. Is there interest? If so, I will start
      making sure this gets on the calendar at church and figuring out things to
      discuss and all that good stuff. Let me know!

      I had originally asked to do this on Monday nights during Youth Group. That
      may need to change due to my schedule, but it would be either Monday or
      Tuesday. Let me know how that would work and the best times.

    • Janelle Gelston
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 23, 2011
        support group just for moms, eh?
        what would we do?

        From: Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 23, 2011
          If it's monthly I would be in for that. Some days I need all the support I can
          get.  Tuesday's would be best for me.

          Marcia

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 24, 2011
            Hi. My daughter is at youth group at Crossroads on Monday night, also. I would love to attend a support group (which would be my first one here) on that night. Tuesday might work, but not as well.

            Jeanmarie