Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Interest?

  • Amanda Bolduc
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
      We'll try to nail down some dates and let you know.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
        The Nelson's are in for that too.

        Thanks Lisa!

        Marcia

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
          Thanx!

          On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Amanda Bolduc <bsbolduc@...> wrote:

          > We'll try to nail down some dates and let you know.
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Monica Bertone
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
            The Bertone's would be interested. Thanks for putting that together!

            Have a wonderful day,

            Monica Bertone

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
              I would need to know dates before I could commit but Jacob and I are interested :)

              To: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
                Amanda & I will get together this weekend (hopefully) and try to figure out
                some dates. Once I know more, I'll be sure to post. There seems to be enough
                interest to move ahead at least! ;-)

                Lisa

                On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Sarah Cook <pandabear311@...> wrote:

                > I would need to know dates before I could commit but Jacob and I are
                > interested :)
                >

                > To: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
                > From: luvtoskrap@...
                > Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 22:57:17 -0500
                > Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] Interest?
                >

                > I know those in co-op are doing classes with LC Bates right now.
                >
                > I'm wondering if there is any interest in going to them for classes this
                > spring/early summer? It's typically five weeks of classes (one day a week)
                > for $10. This past fall we did a series on Native Americans/Maine History.
                > Last spring we did a series of science classes. I'm thinking more science
                > than history this spring as well.
                >
                > Let me know & I'll look at getting that set up.
                >
                > I know we also talked about doing classes at the Maine State Museum. Those
                > are free and I would be willing to set up up something there as well -
                > maybe
                > a couple weeks of classes there.
                >
                > Can you all tell I have spring fever??? Or is it cabin fever? ;-)
                >
                > --
                > Lisa
                > [luvtoskrap@...]

              • Jeanmarie