Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Interest?

  • Judiann King
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
      Amanda, Lisa-
      I need more info on times and dates before Addison and I can commit.
      We went to the Maine State Museum over Feb. vacation and could go again and
      again!
      Thanks,
      Judiann

      On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Amanda Bolduc <bsbolduc@...> wrote:

      > The Bolduc's would be interested as well.
      >
      > If we do a Maine State Museum class we could try to coordinate with Pastor
      > Val
      > to go to Camp Keyes again. I spoke with him last week about coming, we just
      > need
      > to get him a date. The Army Museum would be a great tour especially if we
      > could
      > plan for at least an hour tour. Lots of history!!!!! Pastor Val wasn't sure
      > if
      > he could coordinate the shooting range again but would try.
      >
      > Please let me know if any of you are interested in the Military Tour as
      > well.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Amanda
      >
      > ________________________________

      Judiann King
      On Site Area Representative
      Weight Watchers of Maine
      207/474-8302

    • Amanda Bolduc
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
        We'll try to nail down some dates and let you know.

        ________________________________
        I need more info on times and dates before Addison and I can commit.
        We went to the Maine State Museum over Feb. vacation and could go again and
        again!
        Thanks,
        Judiann

        On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Amanda Bolduc <bsbolduc@...> wrote:

        > The Bolduc's would be interested as well.
        >
        > If we do a Maine State Museum class we could try to coordinate with Pastor
        > Val
        > to go to Camp Keyes again. I spoke with him last week about coming, we just
        > need
        > to get him a date. The Army Museum would be a great tour especially if we
        > could
        > plan for at least an hour tour. Lots of history!!!!! Pastor Val wasn't sure
        > if
        > he could coordinate the shooting range again but would try.
        >
        > Please let me know if any of you are interested in the Military Tour as
        > well.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Amanda
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Marcia Nelson
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
          The Nelson's are in for that too.

          Thanks Lisa!

          Marcia

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
            Thanx!

            On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Amanda Bolduc <bsbolduc@...> wrote:

            > We'll try to nail down some dates and let you know.
            >
            > ________________________________

          • Monica Bertone
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
              The Bertone's would be interested. Thanks for putting that together!

              Have a wonderful day,

              Monica Bertone

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
                I would need to know dates before I could commit but Jacob and I are interested :)

                To: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 7, 2011
                  Amanda & I will get together this weekend (hopefully) and try to figure out
                  some dates. Once I know more, I'll be sure to post. There seems to be enough
                  interest to move ahead at least! ;-)

                  Lisa

                  On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Sarah Cook <pandabear311@...> wrote:

                  > I would need to know dates before I could commit but Jacob and I are
                  > interested :)
                  >

                  > To: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: luvtoskrap@...
                  > Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 22:57:17 -0500
                  > Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] Interest?
                  >

                  > I know those in co-op are doing classes with LC Bates right now.
                  >
                  > I'm wondering if there is any interest in going to them for classes this
                  > spring/early summer? It's typically five weeks of classes (one day a week)
                  > for $10. This past fall we did a series on Native Americans/Maine History.
                  > Last spring we did a series of science classes. I'm thinking more science
                  > than history this spring as well.
                  >
                  > Let me know & I'll look at getting that set up.
                  >
                  > I know we also talked about doing classes at the Maine State Museum. Those
                  > are free and I would be willing to set up up something there as well -
                  > maybe
                  > a couple weeks of classes there.
                  >
                  > Can you all tell I have spring fever??? Or is it cabin fever? ;-)
                  >
                  > --
                  > Lisa
                  > [luvtoskrap@...]

                • Jeanmarie