Book Sale is a GO!!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 6:02 PM
      The book sale is set for April 2nd from 10am until 2pm. Set-up/break-down
      will be for the hour before/after.

      You must man your own table. ;-)

      Please sign up with me. We'll be doing this in the gym and can fit a lot,
      but not a ton. I'll take the first 20 people who want to sell. Then go from
      there.

      PLEASE spread the word!!! As much as selling your curriculum/books is great,
      we need BUYERS! ;-)

      To sign up, just reply & let me know.