TENTATIVE date for Book Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 1:28 PM
      I'm just waiting for final approval, but I wanted to give everyone a heads
      up. PASS THE WORD PLEASE! The more who come and shop - the better for all of
      selling. ;-)

      The tentative date for the book sale will be Saturday, April 2nd. The sale
      will go from 10am until 2pm. You will need to man your own table. Pricing is
      up to you. And you get to keep all your profits. ;-)

      Once I have final approval of the date, I'll start taking sign-ups for
      tables. Be thinking on whether you want to sell or not and save the date!
      ;-)