3 Tattercoat tickets available

  • ecaruso@myfairpoint.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      Turns out I have 3 Tattercoat tickets available. I thought it was a
      Wednesday show, and I can't go on Thursday. it is this coming
      Thursday, March 3rd.

      Let me or Amanda know if you are interested.

      Thanks, Liz

      Quoting Lisa Berry :

      No problem.....

      Go here: http://pcool.scholastic.com/parentordering/login.jsp
      If you haven't ordered
      before, you'll need to set up an account.
      If you have ordered, just log in.

      If you are ordering for the first time, you will need the class activation
      code. It is *GLM6P*
      **By using that code, the orders will come to me.

      :-)

      Thanks!

      Lisa