Co-op and MOPS

  • Amanda Bolduc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 7:29 PM
      We will follow suit with MOPS if school is cancelled or delayed tomorrow we will
      have Co-op next Wednesday February 9th. For those of you planning to come for
      the hygienist, she will not be able to come next week. But I am trying to get
      her scheduled for another time. She was scheduled last fall and since then, her
      schedule has filled up. So it may not be until March or April.

      Therefore, we will start with the Science series for the remaining school year
      next week.

      Have fun tomorrow digging out!!!

      Amanda