Virtual homeschool conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Hey all! I keep forgetting to mention this and it's high time I did. I know
      some of you are hesitant to attend the Maine State Conference in March for a
      number of reasons...costs, young children, no babysitting, you name it.

      Well, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is once again hosting a virtual
      homeschool conference called Expo To Go. There will be keynote speakers and
      a virtual vendor hall. I have attended the last two they have done and they
      have been really great. The conference is held LIVE via your computer. If
      you can't still make it to the sessions, don't fear - you can buy the MP3 of
      ALL the sessions and then listen to them as you are able. The ability to do
      so isn't available until after the conference. If you buy a ticket to the
      live event, these are included at no cost.

      As an added bonus you get TONS of freebies you can download. This time
      around they are also including this:
      *Everyone who buys a ticket to the Live Expo will get a FREE one year
      membership to Homeschool Legal Advantage!*

      Homeschool Legal Advantage is similar in nature to Homeschool Legal
      Defense.

      The last two sessions I was able to get a free ticket due to being part of
      the Crew. This time, I'm not taking chances and I'm seriously considering
      buying one. They are $19.50 right now and it gets you tons of free stuff. On
      Feb. 10th the price goes up to $29. And goes up again on Feb. 27th to $39.

      The conference is being held May 16th-20th.

      I do not get anything for telling you all about it. I just thought some of
      you would like to know that there is a virtual alternative to attending a
      live convention. ;-)

      Here's the link to check it out & buy your ticket:
      http://www.schoolhouseexpo.com/

      <http://www.schoolhouseexpo.com/>