Convention in March

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2011
      Is anyone planning to go to the convention in March? I need to figure out if
      I'm going by the end of the month. I may or may not be looking for a
      roommate. I try to get Bob to go with me every other year and this is his
      year to go. He's had a ton of stuff going on at work though so I'm not sure
      if I can convince him to take a long weekend. I'm just trying to see if
      anyone might need a roomie. ;-)