Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Blogging and TOS Crew

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011
      TOS will host try-outs in March. This typically consists of them giving away
      some of their products. You use those and then type a review of them on your
      blog.

      The key to doing a good try-out is to follow all instructions to the letter!
      It really does come down to that.

      I'll be sure to post more information when it comes closer.

      :-)

      Lisa