Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Blogging and TOS Crew

  • Marcia Nelson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011
      You have 2 followers now.

      Good luck Jen!

      ________________________________
      From: Jennifer Frey <danjenfrey@...>
      To: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 10:08:50 AM
      Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] Blogging and TOS Crew

      So I JUST started blogging (with Lisa's help) and love it as a way to keep my
      records.  As of now, Lisa you are my only follower!  How do you go about
      "finding" followers? I may be interseted in being a TOS volunteer.

      If anyone is interested in following my blog, it is:
      http://familyforestacademy.blogspot.com
      and I would be happy to follow other's blogs if anyone has one!  It is VERY
      helpful to follow another homeschooler's blog for ideas and encouragement.

      Thanks again Lisa for introducing me to blogging!
      -Jen

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011
        Thanks Marcia!  How exciting!

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011
          I just posted a blog post with eleven weekly meme's listed. I would suggest
          finding a couple and start posting. Then go visit others who are doing the
          same one. Leave comments. They will typically come check out your blog as
          well. ;-) Hope it helps some!

          Let me know if you have any other blogging/TOS Crew questions.

          http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-top-ten-favorite-blog-memes.html

          <http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-top-ten-favorite-blog-memes.html>--

        • Jennifer Frey
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011
            Oh good, thanks.  I wasnt actually sure what "meme's" were, got it, thank you
            for the clarification!  You are such a great help in so many ways! So whats the
            first step (after 25 blog followers) to joining the TOS crew?

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 18, 2011
              TOS will host try-outs in March. This typically consists of them giving away
              some of their products. You use those and then type a review of them on your
              blog.

              The key to doing a good try-out is to follow all instructions to the letter!
              It really does come down to that.

              I'll be sure to post more information when it comes closer.

              :-)

              Lisa