Child Care Offer

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2010
      Hi all -

      I used to take care of two little ones full-time. Their moms now stay home
      (YEAH!) but I'm still in need of some extra income. If you know of anyone
      who is looking for child care and is willing to drive to Embden (I know - a
      bigger issue I think), please let me know or pass my name along. I have
      super cheap rates and I include the kiddos in all of our school work and
      field trips. I can only take two as I'm not interested in becoming
      state-certified. They get to play with my three crazy boys too. ;-)