Passport to India

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      I wanted to pass this link along once more. The boys & I have been going
      through this study & having a really great time.

      http://www.mypassporttoindia.org/trailer/

      <http://www.mypassporttoindia.org/trailer/>Don't worry about needing the
      "welcome kit" - you really don't. Ours arrived while we were completely Day
      8. ;-) It comes with a small paper suitcase for you to collect money during
      your study & then you see how much you have collected and send it to the
      Children's Bible Club ministry showcased in the videos. You can also get
      "passports" for the kids to do but again, not necessary. We have had a lot
      fun with all that. ;-)

      The boys are learning a lot about India, missions, and how other children
      live in the world. It's vastly different from them that's for sure!