Oops!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2009
      Hey all - I completely forgot to mention something Friday at the workshop.
      In the packets there was a very short (2 question) survey from my friend
      Robin Merrill. She is a high school English teacher in Bingham as well as
      freelance writer. I babysit her kids for her. Anyway, she is trying to do an
      article on homeschooling & would like some input. If you would be so very
      kind as to answer those questions, you can either e-mail them to me & I'll
      compile them & send them off to her, give me the survey handwritten the next
      time you see me, or contact Robin directly at rmerrill44@... with
      your answers. Thanks!!!!

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]