Thanks! and planning

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
      I just wanted to throw out a HUGE thank you to Amanda for all the help she
      was in helping me get today's workshop at the church up & going. I VERY MUCH
      appreciated it!!!
      Now that the workshop is done, I'm ready to focus on the rest of the year!!!
      ;-)

      I'd like to have a planning meeting at the church. I'll be getting this
      figured out sometime next week. I'd like to know what works best for folks.
      I just created a poll at the Yahoo group where you can vote. Identity is
      hidden. Vote for your one top choice. Here's the link:

      Or send it through via e-mail. If you don't respond, I'll just choose. LOL

      I'd LOVE to see this group grow & flourish this year & really be a wonderful
      support to everyone in the area who is homeschooling.

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]

    • Amanda Bolduc
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2009
        Lisa, It was my pleasure! I wanted "thank you" for all YOU did to prepare for this and for the information you provided us newbies.

        Amanda

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CBChomesch oolersME/ polls

        Lisa [luvtoskrap@gmail. com]
        My Family blog: http://maineberrypa tch.blogspot. com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23, 2009
          Okay everyone - you're making this hard! LOL Four folks have voted. More of
          you need to go voice your opinion as there are four different choices
          picked! I have the poll open until August 31 so that gives everyone a week
          to vote. Thanks!!!