Free Museum Admission

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16, 2010
      Check this out....free museum admission on Saturday, the 25th. Here's a link
      with all the museums in Maine participating. You will also need to print out
      your ticket. Under "Find a Museum" near the top, hover your mouse there and
      then click on "Download Your Museum Day Ticket."

      Willowbrook is one of the museums listed. It's a living history museum.

    • linda welcome
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 17, 2010
        Lisa could you please resend the e-mail. I didn't get the link. Thank you

        Linda W.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17, 2010
          Well, that's because I didn't send it. Silly me!

          http://www.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/museum-search/?state=Maine

          On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:36 AM, linda welcome <nowcoffee@...> wrote:

          > Lisa could you please resend the e-mail. I didn't get the link. Thank you
          >

          > Linda W.

        • Elizabeth Caruso
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 17, 2010
            I can't see the link..sorry

            _____

            [luvtoskrap@... <mailto:luvtoskrap%40gmail.com> ]

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 17, 2010
              I just resent it. I forgot to include it with the original post. Sorry for
              the confusion.

              Lisa

              On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Elizabeth Caruso <ecaruso@...> wrote:

              > I can't see the link..sorry
              >

              > _____

            • linda welcome
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 17, 2010
                Got it Thank you!! Hey silly is good once in awhile LOL

                Linda W.