Bug Maine-ia

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      Wednesday 15 September 2010 from 9 - 3 PM
      Maine State Museum, Augusta, Maine
      Bug Maine-ia

      Full of hands-on activities for students of all ages, Bug Maine-ia is a
      gathering of entomologists, environmental educators, foresters, and
      others who will guide visitors through the expansive, yet tiny world of
      insects and their effects on our lives.

      The first couple hours are VERY busy with many school children from
      around the state. The crowds thin out around 11 and later.

      This is our first co-op day and we have our LC Bates class after. However,
      those who are not involved in those things may want to check it out.