Need some help

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2009
      I've been asked by HOME to find a politically active, responsible teen/young
      adult or mom/dad who would be willing to help out on Friday at my
      homeschooling workshop. You don't need to be a homeschooler. We want to
      organize folks against the UN Rights of the Child. Check out the link for
      more info & let me know by tomorrow if you might be interested in helping!
      It's about protecting parental rights. Thanks!

      http://www.parentalrights.org/

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]