Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Co-Op Starts Wednesday

  • Vicki Merrill
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 29, 2010
      We'll be there.
      Brenna - 15
      Logan - 13
      Kaelie - 11
      Mariah - 9
      Mackenzie - 6
      Sawyer - 4
      Delaney - 18months

      We will absolutely bring a snack. How late do you anticipate this running? Should we bring a lunch, too?

      Will teens be a part of this co-op, or just the younger set?

      Vicki
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 29, 2010
        Ty will be there.  I will not.  My mom will be in the nursery if any issues
        arise. Have fun.
        Jen

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 29, 2010
          Taylor will be attending (age 7).
          As you know I will be helping in MOPS but I can help a week if I schedule it
          ahead of time.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 29, 2010
            Jeremy (6). I can also help when I'm not scheduled at MOPs. Hopefully we
            can schedule it when we are needed as discussion group leaders. Thanks,
            Lisa!!

            _____

            [luvtoskrap@... <mailto:luvtoskrap%40gmail.com> ]

          • knowlestribe9@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 30, 2010
              Madalyn age 10 will be coming. I, as well will be helping with MOPs. I will bring a snack. Beth k.

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 30, 2010
                Co-op will run about the same time as MOPS does so from 9am until about
                11am. We go about 15-20 minutes over so that the MOPS moms can have a few
                minutes to chat before they after.

                Those attending the LC Bates classes following would need to make their way
                to LC Bates by 1pm. If you are planning to do both (they start Wednesday!),
                then yes, bring a lunch. You can picnic at church or eat on the way. Your
                choice.

                Co-Op is ages 5 (kindergarten age) upwards. Right now Ben is the oldest. I'm
                pretty sure he'd love some other teens! ;-)

                Lisa

                On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Vicki Merrill <memoriesmatter@...>wrote:

                > We'll be there.
                > Brenna - 15
                > Logan - 13
                > Kaelie - 11
                > Mariah - 9
                > Mackenzie - 6
                > Sawyer - 4
                > Delaney - 18months
                >
                > We will absolutely bring a snack. How late do you anticipate this running?
                > Should we bring a lunch, too?
                >
                > Will teens be a part of this co-op, or just the younger set?
                >
                > Vicki

              • Vicki Merrill
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 30, 2010
                  Is the LC Bates every Wed or every other like the co op?

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 30, 2010
                    Every other - the same days we meet for Co-Op - we'll have the LC Bates
                    classes. We will be meeting 9/1, 9/15, 9/29, 10/6 & 10/20. November 3rd we
                    are planning a trip to the Maine State Museum.

                    Lisa

                    On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Vicki Merrill <memoriesmatter@...>wrote:

                    > Is the LC Bates every Wed or every other like the co op?

                  • Jennifer Frey
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 30, 2010
                      Lisa - both allie and jace will be attending the lc bates class. And i will bring a snack for wed co~op this week. Thanks again!
                    • Vicki Merrill
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 30, 2010
                        Got it on my calendar! Thanks! Now to think of a snack to bring...brain's fried. Don't really want to do sweets...hmmm....maybe today's the day to shred some of that zucchini after Dakota leaves! :)

                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 30, 2010
                          Lisa,
                          I think MAllory will be attending too.
                          Beth