Back-To-School Photos

  • crop_it_right
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2010
      Hi all! I just wanted to see if there might be interest in doing "Back-To-School" or "School Photos"? I am very willing to do the photos (no charge). We will just need to set up a time and place. Outside is best and the church has some wonderful white birch that make nice backdrops. Let me know & we'll see if we can't set up a play-date or something and snap away at the same time.

      Lisa
    • Janelle Gelston
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
        Lisa,I'm interested!Janelle

        To: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
        From: luvtoskrap@...
        Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 02:02:27 +0000
        Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] Back-To-School Photos

        Hi all! I just wanted to see if there might be interest in doing "Back-To-School" or "School Photos"? I am very willing to do the photos (no charge). We will just need to set up a time and place. Outside is best and the church has some wonderful white birch that make nice backdrops. Let me know & we'll see if we can't set up a play-date or something and snap away at the same time.

      • Kerry Murphy
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
          Lisa did a photo shoot for my family last year so I could gift the photos to
          a distant relative. They were amazing; she did a fabulous job!

          Thank you Lisa! I am of course interested, but y'all live too far away! :)

          Kerry

        • Vicki Merrill
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
            We would be interested. You know how much Brenna likes to pose! :)