Barry Stebbing in Camden

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2010
      I just saw this posted on Facebook....

      HOME is sponsoring a 3 Day Art Class for homeschoolers! Barry Stebbing, of
      How Great Thou ART Publications, is coming to the Camden area to offer the
      class on October 4-6. The class is for ages 5 - adult. It will be held from
      9:00 am - 11:30 am each day. Mr. Stebbing will instruct in drawing,
      painting, art appreciation, and color theory. Great for advanced or
      beginner! Contact HOME for more info!

      Mr. Stebbing came to Skowhegan a few years ago and it was a fabulous
      opportunity to learn. The classes are fast-paced but very good. Jack was
      only 3 or 4 at the time and while he didn't do the class, he listened in
      while his brothers did. He gained insight on mixing paint properly just from
      that. So cute!

      I know the drive is long but if you can manage it, I would encourage you to
      attend. As I remember it the cost wasn't horrible either. HOME is
      Homeschoolers of Maine. Contact info...

      *Homeschoolers of Maine
      PO Box 159 Camden, ME
      04843-0159
      Phone: (207) 763-2880
      FAX: (207) 763-4352*

      Click below for their email form if you'd rather do that...

      http://www.homeschoolersofmaine.org/public/index.cfm?fuseaction=articles.view&id=8186

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]